2009.3-2013.8 Ph.D.-School of Materials Science & Engineering, GIST
2007.3-2009.2 M.S.-School of Materials Science & Engineering, GIST
1999.3-2006.2 B.S.-Department of Chemical Engineering, Chungbuk National University
2017.3-present Assistant Professor, Ewha Womans University
2013.10-2016.12 Postdoctoral Researcher, University of California Santa Barbara
2013.8-2014.9 Postdoctoral Researcher, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
2005.12-2007.2 Engineer, LG Chem. Ltd
Metallic and semiconducting polymers; polymer orientation; OLED; organic solar cells; OFET; flexible and stretchable electronics
1. Junghoon Lee, So-Huei Kang, Sang Myeon Lee, Kyu Cheol Lee, Heesoo Yang, Yongjoon Cho, Daehee Han, Yongfang Li, Byoung Hoon Lee* and Changduk Yang*, “An Ultra-High Mobility in Isomorphic Fluorobenzo[c][1,2,5]thiadiazole-Based
Polymers”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 13629.
2. Byoung Hoon Lee, Guillermo C. Bazan and Alan J. Heeger*, “Doping-Induced Carrier Density Modulation in Polymer Field-Effect Transistors”, Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 57.
3. Byoung Hoon Lee*, Ben B. Y. Hsu, Shrayesh N. Patel, John Labram, Chan Luo, Guillermo C. Bazan and Alan J. Heeger*, “Flexible Organic Transistors with Controlled Nanomorphology”, Nano Lett. 2016, 16, 314.
4. Byoung Hoon Lee, Jong-Hoon Lee, Song Yi Jeong, Sae Byeol Park, Seoung Ho Lee* and Kwanghee Lee*, “Broad Work-Function Tunability of p-Type Conjugated Polyelectrolytes for Efficient Organic Solar Cells”, Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5,
5. Byoung Hoon Lee, Jong-Hoon Lee, Yung Ho Kahng*, Nara Kim, Yong Jae Kim, Jongjin Lee, Takhee Lee and Kwanghee Lee*, “Graphene-Conducting Polymer Hybrid Transparent Electrodes for Efficient Organic Optoelectronic Devices”, Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2014, 24, 1847.
We study the structure-property relationship of semiconducting and metallic polymers by controlling chemical structure and morphology of conjugated polymers. Since charge transport and electronic transition in solid-state polymers are strongly
limited by disorders, we are trying to have aligned and oriented polymer thin films for studying their electrical and optical properties for optoelectronics applications.